Note: You may need to redownload the launcher due to recent updates.
The second and much better version of the formerly horrible YandereMac Launcher application. With these features:
- Should now work with OS X 10.9
- Now written in Swift instead of AppleScript
- No freezing in the middle of downloads
- No class ppgt errors
- The ability to download and automatically apply any avaliable incinerator patch
- The ability to hold option when starting the app to troubleshoot instead of needing to use Terminal
But first, a quick rundown of some things that people are confused about:
- You only need either this or a manual build, not both.
- You don’t need to redownload the launcher (or download a manual build) every time a new update is released: it checks automatically.
- You will not need to click update the first time you load the game, however an extra download will be done.