The second and much better version of the formerly horrible YandereMac Launcher application. With these features:
- Should now work with OS X 10.9
- Now written in Swift instead of AppleScript
- No freezing in the middle of downloads
- No class ppgt errors
- The launcher itself can now update through Sparkle
- The ability to download and automatically apply any avaliable incinerator patch
- The ability to hold option when starting the app to troubleshoot instead of needing to use Terminal
But first, a quick rundown of some things that people are confused about:
- You only need either this or a manual build, not both.
- You don’t need to redownload the launcher (or download a manual build) every time a new update is released: it checks automatically.
- You will not need to click update the first time you load the game, however an extra download will be done.
This probably wont work first time knowing my luck so if it doesnt work leave a comment. Also in launcher this time.
By the way, I know the dates on the zipfiles are always different. Blame timezones.
NEW Openload (I find this one to be faster than MediaFire but slower than Personal, your mileage may vary): https://openload.co/f/Zrw_u9aieEk
Also in launcher (I hope), patch arriving shortly. If the launcher doesn’t work, redownload it.