The second and much better version of the formerly horrible YandereMac Launcher application. With these features:
- Should now work with OS X 10.9
- Now written in Swift instead of AppleScript
- No freezing in the middle of downloads
- No class ppgt errors
- The launcher itself can now update through Sparkle
- The ability to download and automatically apply any avaliable incinerator patch
- The ability to hold option when starting the app to troubleshoot instead of needing to use Terminal
But first, a quick rundown of some things that people are confused about:
- You only need either this or a manual build, not both.
- You don’t need to redownload the launcher (or download a manual build) every time a new update is released: it checks automatically.
- You will not need to click update the first time you load the game, however an extra download will be done.
It’s finally here! I really don’t care about the real game, Kuudere Sim is what it’s all about! Get it here. Kuudere Simulator is a deep, complex, intricate, multi-layered, multi-faceted game that will take decades to master. This guide should help you get started! Controls:
- W – Change the color of the walls!
- E – Equip an eyepatch!
- F – Enter First Person Mode!
- L – Change the direction that you’re looking in!
- B – Blink Button / Baka Button / Hmph Button
- T – Tsundere Mode
- K – Kuudere Mode
- H – Himedere Mode
- O – Spawn Osana
- Spacebar – Aim gun, shoot gun (if Osana is present), lower gun (if Osana is dead).
- ~ – Reset the game (useful if the room is full of dead Osanas).
- Scroll wheel – Zoom in to admire Kuudere’s apathy!
Personal FIXED: http://figgyc.uk/ym_old/ym_mar15.zip
Sorry for it not working for a while, I accidentally deleted all the old builds when I was fixing my server script.